Shipping & Returns
Small item info
We have a standard delivery charge of £5 for orders under £75 (UK Mainland) and free delivery above excluding furniture and large heavy items
Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and Channel islands are £16 and free for purchases over £150
Furniture delivery info
We offer free, local to the door delivery in the Canterbury area for purchases of Vintage Furniture over £150.
- We are currently unable to deliver outside of the UK.
- We will provide an estimate of delivery time following your order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready for dispatch, we’ll contact you to arrange a suitable delivery time.
- Our standard delivery is with one person/driver who is equipped to deliver your furniture safely, but for larger items we will need assistance or we can arrange for a second person to attend for an extra cost.
- We will deliver to a downstairs room of choice, or upstairs if it is safe to do so, but at the discretion of the driver.
- We will always do whatever we can to meet any date agreed for delivery but we are not liable for any delay, we will however keep you fully informed as soon as we know that there may be a delay.
- Unless you request otherwise, where an order contains more than one item all items will be delivered at the same time once all items are available.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the Buyer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £25 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
Please note the following before purchasing furniture and large items
Please make sure that you check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners) particularly thinking about awkward or small doorways and staircases and the proposed location before ordering large pieces of furniture to make sure it can be delivered and to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs – if you’re not sure please contact us before ordering. Where large products are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to charge a 20% re-stocking charge
We have to mention that our legal obligation for delivery is to your doorstep, if the item is taken to a room of your choice this is done at the property owners and customers own risk. Although our delivery drivers will take good care if any damage is incurred either to the goods or premises, we will not be responsible. On delivery, an adult must be present to check and sign for the delivery. Once you’ve signed the paperwork, we can’t accept responsibility for any damage to either the goods or your property. We hope you understand of this.
Any damages, shortages or discrepancies must be notified in writing to us within 48 hrs.
Delivery of interior accessories and smaller items
Our home accessories – soft furnishings, lighting, mirrors and decorative accessories – are delivered by courier. We aim to check and wrap your order for delivery within 3 working days. Our parcels are then delivered by UK Mail on a next day delivery. please ensure someone is available to receive the item as we are charged £3 per missed delivery, the courier will send a text confirming delivery which will have a link to rearrange delivery if needed.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Please ensure that you notify us in writing by email that you intend to return an item.
You must notify us that you want to return an item within 14 days.We do not accept returns after the 14 day period has elapsed. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on any vintage sale or discounted items. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund/exchange as long as the following conditions are met:
- the item must be in original packaging
- in perfect condition and unused
You must ensure that we receive appropriate notification of an intention to return/exchange or refund any item. Please address all refunds and exchanges to firstname.lastname@example.org the item is to be returned and well packed as it was when you received it, any returns that arrive damaged to us will not be refunded or replaced and will need to be taken up with your courier. Please make sure that you put your full name and address on the returned item.
Should you require any assistance with your order, or if you want help with a return please call us Monday – Saturday 10.00am-5.00pm 01227 471 025. Or alternatively email us: email@example.com
Queen Bee Home, 12 Mercery Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2JJ